I’ve been forcing you to look at my pictures for a while now and I thought I haven’t even written an “About Me” page yet. Maybe, just maybe, you don’t even have an idea yet as to who Kiks is. So I think now is the perfect time to tell you more about this blogger named Kiks.
Well, here are some not-so-interesting facts about moi:
1. I dance. I’m not saying I’m a good dancer but I do dance – zumba to be exact. I am trying to lose weight because I feel that I’m already so heavy. No, I’m not anorexic! <defensive mode> And because I have a weight loss goal in mind, I do zumba once a month! LOL… I wonder if I will ever lose weight doing this 😛
2. I couldn’t sleep without reading – the reason I am smart:P Seems like I forgot to put on my humility hat! I read just about anything, yes, even labels on skin moisturisers, alcohol, etc. But most of all, I love reading my Bible. It’s my “Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth”. Yes, I do need instructions; otherwise, I’ll be going my way and I am guaranteed to fail. And another yes for leaving earth soon – this is inevitable!
3. I hula hoop. I couldn’t find a good hula hoop from the shops so I asked Mr. L to make me one. He used PVC pipe so my hoop is heavy enough to help trim my stubborn tummy 🙂 I remember I put a lot of marbles inside the pipe so it will be heavier but because of the constant movement, the marbles were broken and as you have imagined – shards of glasses everywhere! Scary to death 😦
4. I have an extreme OCD. I wash my hands hundred times each day. I check doors ten times before I can finally be convinced that it is already closed. I am afraid of anything made of glass. I have a box of gloves always! I cannot go out without a hand sanitizer and wet wipes in my bag. I am afraid of public places. Extreme…I know right? But this is me and although I extremely want to be free from OCD, I just can’t. Anyone got a suggestion?
5. I sing. I mean, I love to sing but it doesn’t mean that I’m good at it. Most of the songs I love are Christian songs. The hardest part of singing for me is getting the right pitch!
6. My secret fantasy is to win $ millions in lottery. Impossible because I don’t bet on lottery but it’s just a fantasy anyway. While sitting on my white throne, this is what fuels my imagination. I lull myself to sleep by thinking about what I’m going to do with my $ millions.
7. Favourites. Colour – Grey; Food – Pasta; Number – Seven; Verse – John 3:16; Cartoon Character – Spongebob; Fruit – Rock melon; Teacher – Fr. Ojoy; Hobby – Play Design World/Candy Crush
8. Achievements. Degree – English; Award in University – Magna Cum Laude
9. I am an extremely fast learner. I don’t wish to brag but whatever task assigned to me – even if they are out of my forte – I can do them excellently. Just ask my employers 🙂
10. I love to eat. I’ll spend thousands for fine dining and excellent cuisine but I’ll never open my wallet for a new dress! Good thing I got sisters who fill my drawers with clothes and my shoe rack with lovely shoes! Otherwise, I’ll be in a beggar uniform dining in a fine resto. Hmmm…I wonder if they will even let me in!
Well, what else do you want to know? Ask me and I’ll tell you to the best of my ability as I am not that confident that I truly know myself that much 😛
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.