Happy Thursday my loves….
My sister once received a book titled “how to understand women”. It was a thick book and it was I think given to her by her boss. Now when you open the book, there is really nothing on it. So what does this mean? Nobody can understand what goes into our minds ;p.
Is it really hard to understand women? To be able to make a woman happy, you need to understand her first. Without understanding, you can try and try yet you can’t just do it. From a woman’s point of view, I am attempting to reveal the things that make a woman, like me (
yes, I’m not gay…I’m a real woman ;p) happy.
So brace yourselves as we delve into the inner realms of womanhood and explore the mysteries that put a smile on our lovely faces.
Are you ready? 100 percent sure? There’s no turning back once you get past this line…
Enter the mystical mind and heart of a woman!
- Romanticism is not a thing of the past for women. No matter what age and status we are in, we love a bit of romance. Simple “i love you’s” do the trick all the time. Perhaps random flowers and spontaneous kiss will make a woman’s day. This is what people don’t understand about women. While women stick to a routine, they love a bit of romantic surprises once in a while. It wouldn’t hurt to drop by a flower shop on your way home right?
- Remembering special days will make a woman happy. How many times have you forgotten about anniversaries? birthdays? or even the time when she said yes? Dates are not just for women to remember. It is for men to keep in mind as well.
- Spending quality time with her. Women are attention seekers. Come on now, let’s admit this. We love attention. If you really want to make a woman happy, you should spend time with her. Do something memorable with her. By time, I mean quality time. It is not enough that you are at home and doing what you do. There is a difference with being physically present and emotionally present.
- Compliment her. Yes, we are compliment hungry creatures 🙂 Even if we’ve gained weight over time, we still want to be complimented as sexy. After all, sexiness is not just the size of the waistline, isn’t it? It is how you compose yourself.
- Be proud when you are with her. There is nothing else more demeaning than the feeling of someone whom other people can’t be proud of. If you are with friends, make her feel that you are happy she is with you and that you are proud of her.
So here you go my loves…let women feel the love 🙂
There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman.
Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine but I have linked them to the sites where I got them from. If you feel like the image should not be here, send me a mail email@example.com and I’ll take it down 🙂